Cabin in the Woods
112 Bog Road
Northport, Maine 04849
Have your quilt top
- Make sure the top and back are ironed.
- Do not pin or baste.
- Make sure the backing is 6 inches longer and wider than the
- Use a safety pin or masking tape to mark the top center
edge of the quilt.
- Include your batting
- Include your binding material if we are going to bind the
- Choice of thread color(s)
- Rough sketch of quilt top showing design choices.
- or ask me to choose something appropriate for your top.
- Make sure the items are well packed.
- Put adequate insurance on your package.
I hope this website will answer your questions. Feel free to
contact me if you need more information. My phone number is
207-338-2196. 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time is best. You can always reach
me by e-mail.
| Main Page |
Custom Quilting |
Design Choices |
Price List |
| Shipping Quilts | Check
List | About